July 09, 2007

Easy Come, Easier Going

Well it's that time again and I am happy to say that I have increased my distance by .2 of a mile and will be increasing another .2 by the end of the week. I know it's not much but in the big picture for me at this time that says alot. I find myself not cringing everytime the alarm clock goes off in the morning. The puppy is not hating it anymore either, when we go she seems to enjoy the run, I have even gone as far as taking off her leash and for the most part she follows fairly close. My wife says she can see a difference in my appearance, she says that I look leaner. I don't feel that way I haven't lost any weight but I do feel Healthier. Well to all the other runners"Happy Trails" to those reading, take it from me It's not so bad once you get started and get past that point where you tell yourself "Is it Worth It?". YES IT IS! not only for your health, but also for the cause.

No comments: